Monday, October 19, 2009

Time to vote!


It was awfully fun to get my ballot in the mail this past weekend and to see my name on it!

My signs are out and I've been knocking on doors, meeting more of our great community by the day. Yesterday afternoon I met a wonderful woman named Ann. We met as strangers and I left her home a friend, with a parting hug. We truly are blessed here in Leavenworth with so many amazing, engaged and friendly people.

Now it's time to vote! Since we are an absentee ballot only city, don't forget to make your choices and get your ballot postmarked by November 3rd. Or to save on postage, drop your ballot off at the drop box at City Hall, on Highway 2, in the back parking lot.

Whether you are voting for me, which I hope you are, or for Cheri, thank you for voting and taking part in our civic government and the democratic process.

I hope you have a wonderful week! If you have any comments, questions, concerns or would just like to talk about something, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Anne Hessburg for Leavenworth City Council!

206-465-1754

No comments:

Post a Comment